Let's look at using syncing to implement some typical workflows in Sitecore and Salesforce. What is syncing? It's the replication of data from one system to another and functionality that tries to keep both data sets up-to-date. The alternative is having a single source of truth and accessing the data when you need it in real-time. Does that mean syncing creates a double source ...
Book an online demo now
- Obligation free - no pressure!
- At a time that works for you
- One hour but can be shorter
- At any technical level
- All questions answered
- Your video application or ours
- Access to an integration trial
The time in
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.