Providing personalized experiences is key to building strong relationships and driving revenue growth. Sitecore delivers such experiences, while Salesforce is a powerful tool for processing leads and managing ongoing customer relationships. Integrating Sitecore with Salesforce provides a 360-degree view of each customer, and enables sales and support teams to personalize experiences and deliver targeted messages. This leads to improved customer engagement, increased productivity, and a better return on investment. In this post, we explore how FuseIT's integrations support organizations regardless of their Sitecore architecture.
Where do you go to learn about your customer? Your first thought was probably LinkedIn but LinkedIn is just a snapshot in time. It does not include insights into their current thinking, budget, or how they have been interacting with your organization. The place for this type of intelligence is Salesforce.
So how do we get these customer insights? You could simply ask each prospect or have them complete a questionnaire. Website behavior is even better because it reveals how the prospect is thinking when they are focused on your products or services. This intelligence is invaluable to Salesforce users - sales and support teams alike.
Improved Customer Engagement
Integration surfaces web form data and a visitor's website behavior in Salesforce. It also lets sales and support teams personalize the website and deliver targeted messages from the comfort of Salesforce. This brings a number of benefits:
- The 360-degree view of the customer provides insights into visitor behavior, preferences, and needs. This helps teams prepare for sales and support calls and improves the conversations
- Engaging customers with personalized experiences and tailored content builds stronger relationships and brand loyalty
- New segment groups that relate to visitor website behavior make marketing campaigns more effective with better targeting, messaging, and ROI
- High-value customers are identified and targeted more effectively to drive revenue growth and increase loyalty
- Support can be more personalized which improves customer satisfaction and reduces costs. Identifying and addressing customer issues more effectively improves customer satisfaction, retention, loyalty, and advocacy
Intelligence at your fingertips means less research is required plus other productivity benefits:
- Lead response times are reduced and conversion rates are improved by tracking and managing leads more effectively
- Pipeline processing is faster and more effective. Managing relationships becomes easier
- Customer data is managed more efficiently, and data silos are reduced to improve data accuracy
- Sitecore and Salesforce teams learn to collaborate more effectively by sharing customer data and insights to improve business performance
The bottom line is a better return on investment:
- Marketing efforts can be easily measured which results in a better ROI and overall performance
- Forecasting and reporting are more insightful which improves decision-making and strategic planning
- Competitive advantages are possible by delivering personalized and effective customer experiences and improving business performance
- Observing customer behavior allows organizations to respond quickly to changes in the market. This improves overall agility and competitiveness
- Effective cross-selling and upselling are possible by identifying and targeting opportunities more effectively - increasing revenue and customer loyalty
- Cost reductions can be made around data management, staff training, and customer support
- Marketing processes can be automated to improve efficiency and free up resources for more strategic initiatives
We can achieve all these benefits using a FuseIT integration for your Sitecore architecture:
- Sitecore XP: S4S integrates Sitecore XP based websites with Salesforce. S4S includes a wizard to map Sitecore web forms to Salesforce objects and fields. Website behavior is pushed to Salesforce when a form is submitted and regularly thereafter. In Salesforce, this intelligence can be segmented based on a wide range of criteria, including demographic data, behavior, and engagement. S4S enables the website to be personalized based on values in the visitor's Salesforce record. S4S provides these benefits to nearly 50 enterprise organizations around the globe
- Sitecore XM Cloud (without Sitecore Personalize and CDP): Send2CRM integrates Sitecore XM Cloud (and headless websites) with Salesforce. S4S Cloud pushes web form submissions and visitor browsing behavior directly to Salesforce leads or contacts. The behavior data includes pages visited, the number of visits, visit durations, time/date of the last visit, visitor location, what device they used, how they arrived on the website, and more. During the sales and support process, Salesforce users can increase engagement by personalizing web content or creating pop-up messages to make the visitor's web experience relevant. S4S Cloud is an alternative to Sitecore Personalize and CDP
- Sitecore XM Cloud (with Sitecore Personalize and CDP): CDP4S integrates Sitecore CDP with Salesforce. Like the above products, CDP4S passes form data and behavior to Salesforce and enables Salesforce users to personalize web content. CDP4S does not connect to the website - from Salesforce, it reads and writes to/from Sitecore Personalize and CDP rather than the website itself
- Any other website: Send2CRM is functionally similar to S4S Cloud but is completely website agnostic. Send2CRM is perfect for enterprises that have multiple websites using disparate technologies that need to be integrated with Salesforce
Integrating Sitecore and Salesforce provides organizations with a 360-degree view of their customers, improved customer engagement, and increased productivity, which results in a better ROI. By leveraging the intelligence gathered from website behavior and Salesforce data, sales and support teams can deliver personalized experiences, build stronger relationships, and drive revenue growth. FuseIT's integrations enable organizations to achieve these benefits regardless of their Sitecore architecture. By collaborating more effectively and automating marketing processes, organizations can make better use of their resources and improve their overall agility and competitiveness. Ultimately, integration can give organizations a competitive advantage by delivering personalized and effective customer experiences, improving their business performance, and increasing their ROI.
FuseIT specializes in CRM integration. Our enterprise Send2CRM, S4S, and CDP4S, connectors enable the real-time exchange of data from website technologies to Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics 365. Please contact us for more information or to see a demo of these in action.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our articles directly in your mailbox.
Website integration with dual-mode personalization
The ultimate way to support your sales team.