Intermediate ASP.NET C# Developer
We are expanding our development team and looking for a developer who already has skills in one of the enterprise technologies we use.
Application Closing Date: 10 March 2016
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Type: Full time, Permanent
FuseIT build enterprise software integrations between Sitecore, Salesforce, and HP Record Manager (TRIM). Our products are used by large and well-known companies around the world giving us a unique insight into emerging trends particularly around advanced web technologies.
We are currently looking for an experienced ASP.NET developer to join our Nelson office on a permanent basis. A key part of the role will be developing, installing and remotely supporting integration software for enterprise companies outside New Zealand.
Attributes, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services
- Development skills with either Salesforce or Sitecore is highly desirable
- Experience using Visual Studio in a team environment
- An interest in becoming a global expert in niche technologies related to Salesforce to Sitecore integration
- Be a dedicated worker who contributes positively to a team environment but is also able to work with minimal assistance if required
- Excellent communication (one-to-one, one-to-many, and email). Good spoken English and spelling is important
- This role will test your technical skills and knowledge but our team will help get you up to speed at your own pace. You must also have strong problem solving skills to ensure that quality outcomes are delivered on time
Technical Requirements and Relevant Qualifications
The following are required:
- 3+ years’ practical experience as above
- A relevant degree in IT or software engineering
- Only applicants who are entitled to work in New Zealand, or can be legally sponsored, will be considered and responded to
- Responses to include the level of expertise (or lack of) in the required skill sets
Applicants should note it is likely that shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake an interview in Nelson. Please apply via our New Zealand listing.