Today we released an S4S version for Sitecore 10.2. This release fixes some minor bugs and enables support for the latest Salesforce API versions. The following are the key improvements:
- Updated the S4S Save Action to use SOSL (instead of a SOQL) if the fields to match are encrypted.
- Added the ability to set mapping on an Sobject Id for updating a record
- Corrected the processing of converted leads in S4SGenericSaveAction
- Set the cache expiration type when cache duration is specified
- SalesforceField: Map long field type to .NET long as a CLR type
- BulkServiceWrapper: Log warnings returned by the API
- Make the number of interactions that are synced by the bulk update process configurable
See more on our release notes page. Please contact us if you need a login to our download server.
Book an online demo now
- Obligation free - no pressure!
- At a time that works for you
- One hour but can be shorter
- At any technical level
- All questions answered
- Your video application or ours
- Access to an integration trial
The time in
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.