Last week FuseIT released a new S4S upgrade for Sitecore 9.1 and 9.2 (Release 2.913.20181.1). This is a bug fixing release and does not include major changes.
No breaking changes are introduced.
- Reduced logging if SetContactIdentity pipeline is not used
- S4SMapping.EnableDuplicateAllowSave config added
- Updated SOQLResult column names when the defaultNamespace is defined. Includes first level relationship fields
- Enhanced the BulkEntityService for processing of entities
- Changed logic that updates Converted Leads and added a setting option to bypass Duplicate Rules
These changes include the option to have a separate S4S logging file, additional features if required. The base
- Enabled logging to captured in a dedicated S4S log file
- In S4S Analytics, now use the campaign display name if present rather than the visit name
- Added ability to set S4S Mapping Wizard mapping on sObject Id for updating a record
- Restore the Lead.MobilePhone field. Note - this field may not be exposed in Salesforce with the default Lead Field Level Security (FLS) settings
- Added a config option to convert Sitecore contact identifier value to lower case
See the technical notes on our release notes page. Please contact us to download this release.
Book an online demo now
- Obligation free - no pressure!
- At a time that works for you
- One hour but can be shorter
- At any technical level
- All questions answered
- Your video application or ours
- Access to an integration trial
The time in
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.