The Sitecore to Salesforce integration, S4S, supports the new Sitecore 9 Experience forms (see LinkedIn article).
We look forward to even more new form features in the 9.1 release.
The release of the S4S Mapping Wizard for Sitecore 9 adds a hidden field element to the form field selection list.
Hidden fields can be used to surface information in Salesforce and can be populated either using the fields default value (when creating the form), or dynamically with Sitecore code. Hidden fields usually contain values like the:
- Form name
- Creator name
- Referral source
- Dynamically generated information like
- Sitecore or Google analytics
- Data passed into Sitecore via the URL parameters
- Geo-location coordinates
- Cookie information like the Sitecore SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIE ID
Sitecore administrators can use the S4S Mapping Wizard to map the hidden field to the required receiver field in Salesforce. Later, when a visitor submits a web form, the hidden field values appear in the new, or updated, Salesforce record. Workflow tasks, rules, flow triggers, field updates, or email alerts can then be used to alert team members to the web form submission.
To learn more about how S4S can add value to your business please contact us for more information.
- Obligation free - no pressure!
- At a time that works for you
- One hour but can be shorter
- At any technical level
- All questions answered
- Your video application or ours
- Access to an integration trial
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.