One of the most popular S4S features is surfacing Sitecore website analytics in the Salesforce lead and contact records.
The screenshot example below shows the individual analytics data available from a Sitecore visitor who submitted a web form, as it appears in Salesforce. This intelligence is very useful to the salesperson tasked with responding to the inquiry and selling a product or service.
Consider the valuable insights the Salesforce user now has for this prospect:
- Level of enthusiasm
- Number of times this person has visited the website
- Visit duration
- Number of pages viewed on this visit
- Where the visitor was before arriving on the website
- Engagement value
- Interest Focus
- Visitors Sitecore Pattern Card
- Sitecore goals and goal values
- Actual pages visited
To learn more about how S4S can add value to your business please contact us for more information.
Our Saturday is Friday in the US