We are very pleased to announce the latest major release of S4S ECM for Sitecore 6.6 to Sitecore 7.2. This software is a companion module to our popular S4S connector and implements Salesforce email automation in conjunction with Sitecore ECM.
Version 6.6.14226.1 adds a number of significant improvements over prior versions particularly releases for Sitecore 6.5.
- Restructured temporary caching to use .NET providers. This dramatically improved the email dispatch times. 2000 emails now takes around three minutes.
- Improved campaign member fetch times from Salesforce to around four milliseconds per lead/contact.
- Reduced the number of API calls to Salesforce.
- Added improvements to the Sitecore scheduler.
- Enabled the ECM scheduler to scan all Sitecore message folders.
- Added multilingual support by adding a version for newly created Sitecore item under all available languages.
The next major release in September 2014, will support individual emails to be created in Salesforce and dispatched via a Sitecore automation plan selected by the user. Further, FuseIT will support MongoDB for Sitecore version 7.5. in the coming months.
Our Saturday is Friday in the US