The latest release of S4S (our Sitecore to Salesforce connector) includes a technical status page to expose important configuration and integration information.
Because S4S is a transparent connector it does not require a GUI so accessing the working status has, until now, been a matter of searching through the Sitecore log file. Typically, to expose the necessary level of detail, the logging level in web.config had to be set to DEBUG and this required a website restart. The new status page makes this unnecessary.
Available using your Sitecore administrator login at yourwebsite.com/sitecore/admin/S4SStatus.aspx, the status page lists critical settings to ensure the connector is installed and performing correctly. The status page includes information about your:
- Salesforce Partner API details
- Salesforce edition and relevant
- Sitecore packages and versions installed
- S4S version
- S4S membership, role and profile configuration
- S4S licensing status
- IIS bindings used by S4S
If you are an existing S4S user and want to use this feature please call and we can provide it as a download.
- Obligation free - no pressure!
- At a time that works for you
- One hour but can be shorter
- At any technical level
- All questions answered
- Your video application or ours
- Access to an integration trial
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.