FuseIT have published the latest release of the popular Sitecore to Salesforce (S4S) connector. This is now available for upload on request. Some of the key improvements are listed below:
- Enhanced Salesforce entity caching.
- Added new methods to determine the MasterDetail and Lookup relationships for an sObjectType.
- Wrap Salesforce Field metadata in the SalesforceField object.
- Added optional support to expire a Contacts Membership login using data from Salesforce.
- Contacts can optionally be locked out and have the approval status toggled.
- Added support for setting nullable floats, ints and Id field values.
- Fix bug when searching Membership provider by email.
- SalesforceServiceBase.DeleteEntities() allow for bulk delete of entities in addition to current ID only support.
- Add a new class to represent a Salesforce ID. Allow for SOQL queries against this new class. e.g. Get by strongly typed ID field.
- Allow for Select queries using fields defined for an sObject.
- Add direct support for Opportunities in the Entities namespace.
- Handle REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED exception when establishing session.
- Disable the Salesforce Membership/Role/Profile providers if a Salesforce session cannot be established.
- Resolved issue with re-establishing Salesforce session from the connection string when it has expired due to inactivity.
- ComparisonOperator and Operator moved from FuseIT.Sitecore.SalesforceConnector to FuseIT.Sitecore.SalesforceConnector.Soql namespace.
- Updated Salesforce Partner API to 21.0 version.
- Updated Salesforce Metadata API to 21.0 version.
- Namespace changed to FuseIT.Sitecore.SalesforceConnector.SalesforceMetadata210.
- Increase the license period for sandbox users to 365 days.
Previous release 1.5.2011.0906 introduced two minor but breaking changes. If upgrading past this release, components calling the connector will need to be changed to call the different namespaces (as above).
Our Saturday is Friday in the US