The latest release of the Sitecore to Salesforce (S4S) connector includes support for connecting to Salesforce through proxies and the calling of standard Salesforce objects using strong names. This is now available for upload on request.
Some of the key improvements are listed below:
- Added StringBuilderAppender for capturing log messages at run time.
- Updated Salesforce Enterprise Edition package to support alternative Sitecore User Name field content.
- Fixed bug where a new Contact.Name may not be unique within Org. A numeric suffix is added to the Sitecore User Name until it become unique.
- Added Salesforce S4S custom settings to be used to indicate that the Email field should be used when setting the Sitecore User Name.
- Added support for CaseSensitiveID.
- Added a DataExportCollector to pull down Weekly Data Exports automatically.
- Added a T4 template control to generate Salesforce objects for S4S Diagnostics.
- Updated the FieldService.ResultsToDataSet method to take a SalesforceSession and optionally fetch the remaing query results.
- Removed the DataSet conversion functionality from the Services.FieldService to the DataSource.DataSetConverter class.
- Handled failure to load provider.
- Master Details relationships must now have a Child Relationship.
- Moved the SoqlQuery class into the Soql namespace.
- Added example log4net appender to send error emails
- Added PolymorphicKeyReference property to base Relationship class so that it can be used for Lookups in addition to MasterDetailRelationships.
- Switched from ISubmit to ISaveAction. Allow for the creation of new Contacts and Leads.
- Allow for establishment of a SalesforceSession using the sessionId and serverUrl.
- Added a WFFM sample Field Type control to create a Drop Down List using Salesforce field picklist meta data. e.g. Create a Drop Down List for the Lead Industry.
- Move the parsing of the connection string to the LoginDetails.
- Added pre-compiled templates to generate S4S entities.
- Took the output of the pre-processed T4 template for the core Salesforce objects (no custom fields or objects) and merged them back into S4S.
- Added support for proxy credentials in the ConnectionString/LoginDetails for Salesforce Soap connections.
Book an online demo now
- Obligation free - no pressure!
- At a time that works for you
- One hour but can be shorter
- At any technical level
- All questions answered
- Your video application or ours
- Access to an integration trial
The time in
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.